This Effective Training Needs Assessment (TNA) Workshop consists of the following learning outlines:
- Designing and Conducting TNA
- Key Element of Human Performance System in Training
- Identifying Training Gap in Human Resources and Environment and Human Performance System.
- Major Steps for Engineering Effective Performance
- Selecting and Applying the Techniques and Tools Appropriate for TNA
- Steps and Processes in Conducting of TNA
- Understanding TNA Methodology
- Understanding the Techniques for Investigation in TNA
- Effective Report Writing in TNA
Training Managers in Private and Public institutions, Curriculum Planning and Development Managers, Consultancy units in Tertiary Institutions HR Managers and Experience Instructors Interested in becoming more Involved in programme/Course Planning and Development.
||Aug 26 - 30 Aug, 2019
Dr. Francis Okereke 08035062583
A TEAM OF SEASONED FACILITATORS HAS BEEN ARRANGED TO DRIVE THIS WORKSHOP.