At the end of this workshop, participants will provided with be much of the knowledge and many of the skills to help them to move into higher level in Public Sector roles in the following areas:
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Revenue management
- Internal auditing
- Investment appraisal
- Financial control
- Financial governance
- Contract Management
- To focus on the basics of Government Finance and how public finance is raised and expenditure is controlled.
- The principles of financial reporting, budget management and Value for Money, including accountancy based business simulation.
- Risk management and internal controls.
- Cost reduction and assessing value for money
- Revenue management, investment appraisal and the financial elements of business cases and expenditure management,
- Aspects of contract management.
- Importance and role of audit in relation to financial and operational management
- The effective communication of financial information.
For whom: Directors, Assistants Directors, Registrars, Cash Officers, Accounts Managers, Treasury officers, Credit Control Officers, Budget Officers, Banking Relationship Officers, Internal Auditors, and Officers involved in receiving and disbursing cash.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 03 - 05 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.