At the end of this training seminar, you will learn to:
- Be able to show others how to significantly improve on your existing investment in competencies
- Analyze and demonstrate how performance can be improved in the Public Sector
- Take action and demonstrate financially how improving reliability will add value
- Understand and be able to significantly improve any existing Performance appraisal system and explain the benefit to Management
- Learn techniques to apply to motivate staff, specifically in the Public Sector
The History, Role and Future Function of Public Sector Organizations
- Introductions and Program Objectives for the Week
- What is the Public Sector there to do?
- The Historical Context of the Public Debtor
- Present Position and Future Role of Public Sector Organization – latest trend changes
- Change and the Public Sector – how we can forecast when change is needed?
- Understanding the Results of Change and How Change Affects Us
- Change and the Difference between the Public and Private Sectors
Building Organizational Core Strength in the Public Sector
- The Role of Competencies in the Organization
- How Competencies Work and How they are Measured
- Techniques to Significantly improve what you already have
- Incorporating Competency Approach In, Recruitment, Appraisal and Training
- Developing Teams to Build Core Strength
- Succession Planning to Retain and Develop your Talented People
- Techniques to Retain Talented People
Performance Improvements – Are they necessary in the Public Sector?
- What is Performance?
- Can you get improvements in Performance at no extra cost?
- Improving Targets for Performance
- How to get more commitment? – new process / new results
- The Measuring of Performance – Whose job is it?
- Should Performance be linked to pay?
Using Reliability and Differentiation to Maximize on What Strengths You Have
- The History of Differentiation
- Why the Public Sector might what to consider this as a motivational tool?
- Understanding the Need for Reliability in the Public Sector
- Case Study: The Cost of a Unreliable Organization
- Can Reliability really add value?
- How we can help the Managers?
- The Future Managers of Leaders
Making Things Happen within our Existing Constraints
- Latest Techniques on Motivation
- Three Motivational Tools that Work – today
- How to translate ideas or goals into measurable actions?
- Two Existing Processes: How to improve them and Reap Real Benefit
For Whom: Accountants, Auditors, Financial Managers, Risk Managers, Directors, Supervisors, Team Leaders and others who perform related functions in the Public Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(The Workshop fee is N120,000.00 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira) only per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, executive bag, tea/coffee, lunch, photograph and certificate.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.