At the end of this Financial Crime management in the public-sector course participants will be able to:
- Gather evidence in a forensically sound manner to ensure its admissibility in subsequent proceedings,
- Distinguish between the available tools and when to use which tool,
- Trace hidden assets through the financial or other records,
- Use technology in the investigation process,
- Who can have access to the product of the public-sector management
- Work-product and other privileges which may protect the product of the management
- The other side of the coin- what to do when your entity is being investigated.
- Understanding global best practice in the prevention of fraud, corruption and money laundering in the public sector
- Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Practical guidance on anti-financial crime controls and audit techniques in the public sector
- Economic Crime Investigation
- Reviewing latest legislation and case law in the public sector
- Examples of successful fraud prevention, detection and recovery
- Forensic Accounting
- Learning the requirements of regulators in the public sector
- Implementing crucial internal controls, systems and documentation
- Preventing and detecting market abuse and anti-competitive practices in your organization
- Law of Economic Crime
Accountants, Auditors, Financial Managers, Risk Managers, Directors, Supervisors, Team Leaders and others who perform related functions in the Public Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA – 08033045484 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed
5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.