This program is designed to provide the participants with skills in handling and responding to emergencies.
After completing this program, participants:
- Will know how to plan, implement and manage an emergency response plan for emergencies.
- Will know how to marshal and rally round law enforcement and government agencies to support the emergency response plan.
- Understand how to have in place a response team and coordinate them for effective service delivery.
- Emergency response plan
- The incident command center activation
- The emergency management team: making them effective
- Resources in implementing the emergency management plan
- Vehicle security
- Journey management
- Destination and advance procedures
- Crisis management: types and effective response