This program is designed to equip participants with skills in constructing and implementing a security master plan for their organization.
After completing this program, participants will be able to:-
- Evaluate his organization’s risk exposure
- Determine what countermeasures to put in place to mitigate his organization’s risk
- Construct a security master plan for his organization and implement same.
- The business of security
- Evaluating the business risk
- Conducting a site security assessment
- Determining what prevention, crisis management and recovery program exist
- Interviewing executive and security management
- Review and evaluate all security related contracts and the information protection program
- Constructing the security master document
- Typical contents of a security master plan
- Finalizing the security master plan process
- Utilizing your plan and implementing your plan