This program is designed to improve the skills of security practitioners and equip them with modern tools in managing the security function. At the end of the program, the participants will acquire best practice skills that will enable him manage efficiently the security function and add value to his organization.
At the end of the program participants will:
- Know how to develop excellence in security management
- Know how to grow the capabilities of the security department
- Know the best practices of successful security managers.
- Know how to make security relevant to top management.
- Be exposed to the rudiments of physical security management
- Physical Security Management
- Leadership communication
- Assessing and auditing capabilities of the security department
- Contract management and external relations
- Developing excellence in corporate security management
- Team building skills
- Issues in industrial security process, planning and operation
- Managing conflict and change
- Steps in meeting departmental goals and objectives
- Making security relevant to top management
- Emergency planning checklist and implementation procedure
- Formulating security policies and procedures
- Best practices of successful security managers.
Executives and managers of private security guard companies, security managers, security coordinators, supervisors, admin personnel, and other managers in the public and private sector who perform security related duties.