ThisTraining is designed to provide the participants with skills in tackling inventory problems, challenges of stock management and shoplifting prevention.
After completing this program, participants:
- Will know how to plan, implement and control strategies for effective protection of personnel, customers and commodities in the retail facility.
- Will know how to facilitate observation, inventory, control and safety programs in the facility.
- Will know how to develop suitable devices to achieve the objectives of the retail facility.
- Pilferage control strategies
- Handling shoplifters
- Engaging the customers and handling complaints
- Parking lot security
- Communication mistakes to avoid
- Access control
- Observation skills
- Communicating with anger and emotional people
- Report writing
- Crime scene responsibilities
- Emergencies response
- Company policies and procedure enforcement
- Loss prevention techniques