Participants will be exposed to time tested and best practice methods in Human Resource Management
Salaries and Wages Administration Procedure
- Salaries and wage management objectives and methods
- Design and implementation of salaries and allowances structures
- Establishing salary bands, programmes, curves, rations internal relativities, reviews etc
- Salaries surveys; the way to go about it.
- Trade unions and collective bargaining process including collective agreements
- Managing salaries and allowances of top management staff.
Salaries and Wages Incentive Schemes
- Attracting and retaining quality staff though pro-active salaries and wage administration
- Worker expectation: implication of the mnemonics CLAMPERS
- The various available incentive schemes: time work, payment by results, group bonus scheme, individual bonus schemes, profit sharing and co-partnership schemes etc
- Various special payments i.e. Hazard allowance, call allowance, shift allowance etc
- Design, implementation and control
- Emerging trends in payroll inventive schemes.
Corporate Human Resources Management Policies and Salaries and Wages Administration
Salaries and wages disbursement policy and procedure
The various corporate policies and implication for payroll viz working hours, overtime, probation, confirmation, promotions, annual leave, transfers, redeployment, caution, warming, suspension, eternity leave, sick leave, loans dismissals etc