Providers of good services to an Organization wants to be paid as quickly as possible. Sometimes they even demand payment in advance usually get worried when payment is not made as at when they considered them due.
In order to ensure that everybody is happy, the organization should develop a payment policy, which should be clear to all and sundry. Cash flow should be manage in such a way that funds will be available to pay off liabilities as at when due and in accordance with corporate payment policies. Where funds are unavoidably not available, the customer has to be professionally manage in a way that he does not feel hurt as no Organization worth its salt cam afford to flagrantly hurt its customers. Also, the Organization has to ensure that value is received for payments, scare resources that are made in order to avoid waiting.
- Developing the corporate payment policy.
- Discovering the latest time savers for processing payables.
- Update on requirements for handling payments in both the Public Private Sectors.
- Cash flow management to meet payment requirements.
- Spotting weakness in current process to prevent costly errors.
- Streamlining the entire payment process with simply techniques.
- Basic documents that must be attached to a payment voucher.
- Handling and safe keeping of payment vouchers.
- What to watch out for while approving an invoice for payment.
- Managing payments in advance including the use of bonds.
- Effective controls for reducing duplicate payments, fraud and wasteful spending.
- Essentials of managing mountain of invoices with ease.
- Tracking invoices and purchase orders with new found ease and Accuracy.
- Building safety nets into the processing systems that guarantee that Bills get paid on time.
- How to avoid costly mistakes and save the organization a good money.
- Deal with the backlog of unpaid invoices.
|New Laps Hotel – Plot 364 Obafemi Awolowo Way Jabi, Abuja
||Jun 08 - 10 Jun, 2020
Dr. Francis Okereke 08035062583
A Distinguished team of who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop