In order to remain competent in the workplace administrators, office managers and secretaries need to be equipped with relevant knowledge and skills.
This course identifies and examines the key components of the roles, approach and techniques for operating an efficient office support team.
- Take control of your work life
- E-documents application
- Essential administrative skills
- Document processing functions
- Vital communication skills
- Managing document editing facility provided for document editing effectively
- Documents transfer and manipulation
- Manage e-document distribution standard effectively
- Developing as a professional
- Managing open information standard for interchange/storage
- Self empowerment and self management
- ·Manipulating and encoding your document
Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Supervisors, Maintenance Managers, Admin Officers and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 23 - 26 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed 5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.