At the end of the Effective Record Keeping, Documentation and Information Management Course for Secretaries and Personal Assistants workshop, participants will be equipped to:
- Understand the role of information in corporate governance
- Understand how information flows vertically and horizontally in the organization
- Appreciate the heavy responsibility placed on them as custodians of classified information
- Learn how to store and retrieve information efficiently
- Acquire current skills in information management
- Understand statutory requirements for information management
- Appreciate the role of IT in information management
- Learn skills for management for classified information
- Computerized record keeping systems
- Securing computer information
- Manual record keeping process
- Organizational information management process
- Effective use of communication channels in the work place as a way of getting necessary records and documents
- Statutory requirements in information management
- Fire and safety measures
- How to store and retrieve information efficiently
- Minimizing unauthorized use of records and documents
- How not to divulge classified information?
- Avoiding loss of records and documents
- Sourcing information from the internet
Senior executive secretaries, confidential secretaries, Admin officers, and personal assistants in both the public and private sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participants will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 16 - 19 Oct, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed 5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.