Training and Development is crucially important to the success of organizations at all levels. Training ROI can be an investment that provides an organization with significant benefits, satisfying a need or solving a problem. A properly constructed ‘Training Needs Analysis’ involves systematic planning, analysis and coordination yet when handled appropriately ensures impact and adhering to organizational Objectives.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand Talent Management and its impact Understand the purpose and dynamics of TNA.
- Identify the gap between current and required levels of knowledge, skills and aptitude
- Select a range of information-gathering methods to ensure reliability of training needs
- Design, develop and conduct comprehensive and effective TNA exercise.
- Understand the different ways people learn.
- Assess the results and recommendations of the TNA exercise.
- Maximize impact of TNA
- Objectives and Outcome of Training Needs Analysis
- Align Training Objectives with Organizational Objectives
- Analysis Stage: Functional, Job, Task, Performance Appraisal
- Data Gathering process: Interviews, Questionnaires, Focus Groups
- Audience Selection: Functional, Managerial Level
- Diverse Course Content - Kolbs' Model Learning Style
- Initial Training Plan Creation
- Training Constraints: Priority, Budget, Time
- Training Evaluation Techniques
- Training Impact Maximization
- Designing and Conducting TNA
- Key Element of Human performance System in Training
- Identifying Training Gap in Human Resources and Environment and Human Performance System.
- Major Steps for Engineering Effective Performance
- Selecting and Applying the Techniques and Tools Appropriate for TNA
- Steps and Processes in Conducting of TNA
- Understanding TNA Methodology
- Understanding the Techniques for Investigation in TNA
- Effective Report Writing in TNA
Workshop Audience : This course is for learning professionals-trainers, instructional designers, and organizational development practitioners who want to gain a foundational understanding of conducting a needs assessment for training, organizational development, Training Managers in Private and Public institutions, Curriculum Planning and Development Managers, Consultancy units in Tertiary Institutions HR Managers and Experience Instructors Interested in becoming more Involved in programme/Course Planning and Development and other organizational projects involving people and processes.
|Alexis Hotel and Conference Centre Jabi Abuja
||Jul 20 - 22 Jul, 2020
|Nairobi, Kenya, Kenya
||25 - 28 Aug, 2020
|Heritage Suites-Nairobi Kenya, Kenya
||14 - 17 Jul, 2020
Dr. Francis okereke 08035062583
A Distinguished team of who are eminently qualified Professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop