At the end of this PR in a Changing Digital Landscape Course participants will able to:
- Embrace the new digital landscape for PR activity and understand why the tools available as a result of this digital explosion have never been more important
- Deliver effective content to engage the multi-channel audience
- Integrate digital media to work in tandem with PR to create brand advocates
- Tell a better story through PR activity to drive media engagement and customer loyalty
- Better align PR activities with overall marketing activity to continue to maximise it’s perceived value and deliver results
PR and the digital revolution
- How do we define PR in today’s digital world?
- Understanding why PR is such a powerful tool in the marketing mix
- How the digital revolution has changed the landscape for PR
- How to make the ‘connected consumer’ a friend
- Why traditional media should not be ignored
Embracing social media to drive your PR activity
- Who are the existing/new influencers and how do we engage with them?
- Using social channels to build PR relationships
- Understanding the preferred social platforms for your audience
- The importance of listening to customers
- Why brand advocates are critical to success
The importance of creating strong content
- How to write content that will engage your target audience
- How to choose the right theme
- How to optimise content with the right keywords
- Understanding the power of external link building
- How PR can drive SEO
Writing a news story that gets noticed in today’s climate
- Is a press release the only way?
- Writing a powerful headline
- How to structure copy
- The ‘fool’ proof copywriting test to take away
Delivering a digital PR campaign for maximum impact in changing digital times
- Is creativity still as important?
- How to optimise, socialise and publicise PR Content
- Should experiential marketing play a part?
- How to integrate PR and digital marketing
- How to measure the success of digital PR
- Ongoing measurement and evaluation?
- PR planning/content mapping?
Public Relations managers, Supervisors, Officers and Others who perform related functions both in public and private sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor) Opposite Adekunle BRT Bus-stop, Yaba, Lagos.
||Oct 30 - 02 Nov, 2018
|NGN 120,000.00||(per participant to cover workshop literature and materials, Executive Bag, Tea/Coffee, Lunch, photographs and Certificates.)|
Chris Onwuasigwe, FCA 08033045484
3-5 Participants – 5% Discount allowed 5 and above number of Participants – 10% Discount allowed
A distinguished team of facilitators who are eminently qualified professionals has been assembled to lead discussions in course of the workshop.