This inter-active LEADWomen training course offers a unique opportunity for emerging women leaders to take a balanced insight into:
- The reality of the legendary The Glass Ceiling that curtails promotion
- The mechanisms for managing within a Glass Ceiling tradition
- Tools’ for influencing cultural change at work.
Accepting The Glass Ceiling as unbreakable cannot be an option. The percentage of women in work is increasing - 80% across Europe. High rates of participation, as well as high rates of employment, are key measures of women’s status. Key, is high educational attainment which will help close pay gaps women experience globally. Attitudes, skills and knowledge, are especially relevant for women in work. Grasping responsibility, marshalling people, and innovating creatively and strategically is the new ethos.
Training Seminar Objectives
By the end of this LEADWomen training course, delegates will be able to:
- Formulate a master plan for dealing with a Glass Ceiling – anywhere; at any level
- Complete a SWOT Analysis (Strengths; Weaknesses; Opportunities; Threats) of your potential
- Write an Execution Road-map for breaking The Glass Ceiling within your culture
- Understand the power of both cognitive and Emotional Intelligence
- Become part of the innovative and strategic ‘leadership problems’ and not just a small part of an operational ‘solution’
||Mar 10 - 14 Mar, 2019
Discounts available for group bookings