Many women, even those in quite senior positions often feel that they are not taken as seriously as their male colleagues – are you one of these women?
Whether it’s a keynote speech or a contribution at a meeting, the true meaning and impact of effective communication can be achieved through focusing on the listener and tailoring your message accordingly. If you want to really improve the way you communicate and the impact your messages have on others and if you truly want to communicate powerfully, you need to challenge yourself to embrace communication excellence and this course is designed to help you achieve this.
Training Seminar Objectives
This five-day LEADWomen training course is a journey that begins by exploring the self and then building on good relationships, influencing, impactful presentations and understanding other people through motivation and conflict.
By attending this LEADWomen training course, delegates will be able to:
- Develop awareness of how to create an impact through personal style
- Understand how effective communication builds relationships
- Know and develop the level of confidence
- Understand the power non-verbal communication
- Use powerful language and creating clear, compelling key messages
- Make an impact as a presenter
||Sep 22 - 26 Sep, 2019
Discounts Available for Group Booking