This Practical Training has general information about the classes and divisions of forklifts commonly used in the workplace.
- It also covers the principles necessary to understand for safe loading, transferring loads, and unloading.
- Forklift operator training requirements and general best practices in operating, servicing and maintaining forklifts are discussed.
- The hazards associated with operating forklifts in enclosed areas and construction sites are also discussed.
This Course/Training Contains General Information About:
- The kinds of forklifts commonly available
- The principles of physics that allow a forklift to lift and move heavy loads safely
- Forklift operator training requirements
- Some basic operator safety rules
- Hazardous locations where carbon monoxide is a problem, or a special forklift is needed
- Safety while servicing a forklift