The Certified Compliance Professional course will provide participants with the relevant skills and knowledge, both in theory and in practice, to undertake the role of a compliance professional. The content covers key area needed to move, both as an individual, and as an organisation, towards a state of sustainable compliance, achieving compliance maturity through enhanced Governance, Risk and Compliance frameworks and principles. Using international benchmarks and standards, we will cover key areas of best practice, aligning these to regulatory requirements and developing key skills used by compliance practitioners.
- Taking GRC to the next level; understanding governance, ethics, risk and compliance
- Understanding the complete regulatory environment
- Managing regulatory and compliance risk for the benefit of your firm
- How to design and build world class GRC systems and controls, aligned to ISO 19600 (Compliance Systems)
- Protecting your firm from the risk of money laundering, financial crime, and terrorist financing
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed to provide a holistic overview of compliance. All professionals with responsibility for compliance will benefit by attending, specifically:
- Compliance Officers/Managers and their Deputies
- Managers with responsibility for internal compliance controls
- Managers and Executives
- Professionals Risk Managers
- Legal Advisers and Lawyers
- Auditors and Audit Managers
- Regulatory Representatives
- Company Secretaries