Managing projects particularly in a competitive industry or sectors requires continuous innovation and growth progress growth.
Participants will gain the knowledge, skills and tools you need to start running each stage of the project life–cycle. Also, your company of high repute will learn to work within organizational and cost constraints and set goals according to stakeholder’s needs. Get the most from your team; get work done within time and budget.
Obtain a solid understanding of project management methods with this comprehensive introductory course. Gain practical experience applying proven project management techniques and discover a wealth of valuable, flexible tools that you can use immediately to ensure the success of any project in any type of organization.
This course is built around the PMI Methodology best practices currently used in today’s fast-paced business environment. You will learn project management skills through case studies and hands-on exercises that can immediately be applied to your job.
Day one 10am -5pm
- Project Management Framework
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time (Schedule) Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
Day Two 10am -3pm
- Project Risk Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Understanding the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK 5th Edition)
- Real life applications and examples.
|Anthony, Lagos State
||Jul 24 - 25 Jul, 2018
Oluseyi Adekoya 08125549322
Discount available based on number of participants