Participants of this 2 Days Basic First-Aid Administration and CPR Certification will be able to:
- When confronted with an accident or illness on duty, it is important to assess the situation as a FIRST AIDER to determine what kind of emergency you are dealing with, for your safety, the victim’s safety and that of others to know the cause of the injury or illness.
- Do a quick survey of the scene that includes looking for Hazards that could be dangerous to you, the victim, or bystanders.
- Upgrade your CV and expand your chances in a competitive employment industry today…
- This professional training is outlined to last for two days, but fully packed with all the essential skills, knowledge, ability and techniques necessary to make you a competent, proficient and qualified HSE/ First Aider/ Manager
- Definition of First aid, who is a first aider
- Who is a first aider and qualities of a good first aider
- Basic First Aid/ CPR/ Chain of Survival
- Scene Survey/ Initial Assessment/ Victim Assessment Sequence
- Basic First Aid for Wounds/ Bleeding Control
- Shock/ Burns
- Choking/ Fractures
- Heart Attack
- Dressing and Bandages
- Checking for Spinal Injuries
- Stroke (Brian Attack)
- Bites and Stings
|11 Sehinde Carlisto Crescent, by Charity Bus Stop Oshodi, Lagos.
||Aug 02 - 03 Aug, 2019
|NGN 15,000.00||(Fee Includes: Training, Registration, Exams, and Softcopy Course Manuals/Materials only)|
The Course Coordinator 08100043964
• Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.