Management owes it a duty to guarantee the safety of life and property of the work force, customers and visitors within the workplace at all times. This workshop helps participants to recognize and appreciate the importance of working in a safe environment; in order to minimize the incidence of accident in the workplace.
After taking part in this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Define the sources of harmful acts;
- Understand and accept that safety is everyone responsibility;
- Perform job safety analysis and give job safety instruction; and
- Handle and react to various work accidents and emergencies
Using the lessons learnt from this workshop, participants can create the kind of work environment that guarantees safety of life and property of employees and customers at the workplace. By reducing the incidence of risks and hazards in the place of work, organizations can take advantage of improved staff morale, job satisfaction and productivity
- Definitions and overview
- Industrial hygiene ·· Job safety analysis
- Accident, Investigation, Reporting and Prevention ·
- Management of Health and safety
- Proper behavior in case of an accident
- Safety audit
Managers, supervisors and safety professionals who wish to improve their skills and competencies in order to be able to assume their safety responsibilities.
Fee: Per participant which will cover course materials, bags, tea/lunch break will be made available on request
Duration: 3 days