The course is a 4-day interactive training course aimed at giving trainees the overview of the fundamental pillars of Reliability and Maintenance, as defined by the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals.
The areas examined are:
- Business and Management: Covering how to translate business goals into maintenance and reliability goals that support an organization’s business results.
- Equipment Reliability: Assessing capabilities of equipment and processes used to select and apply the most appropriate maintenance practices to ensure a safe and cost-effective delivery.
- Manufacturing Process Reliability: Applying proven, current methods and new data-driven analytical technologies to support optimum manufacturing process.
- Organization and Leadership: Applying proven, current methods and new data-driven analytical technologies to support optimum manufacturing process.
- Work Management: Focusing on the skills used to get maintenance and reliability
- Work done, including planning and scheduling, quality assurance and store inventory management.
For individuals that are new to the world of Asset Management the workshop provides overview of the whole spectrum of Manufacturing Reliability. Separately from the course, an examination for a the SMRP certification of Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional test will be organized right after the conclusion of the course.
The Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the primary certification program for, skills, knowledge, and abilities of Maintenance and Reliability professionals. Assessing more than just textbook knowledge, the exam tests and validates the skills and abilities of maintenance and reliability professionals according to the objective Body of Knowledge. The CMRP program is the only certification program of its kind accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).