The objective of this workshop is to provide participants with a practical framework for the risk analysis and structuring of large scale Project Finance transactions. There will be a heavy emphasis on a structured “step by step” review of a core case study, supplemented by an overview of selected additional financings as a method of learning.
- Understand how and when Project Finance can be used
- Evaluate the key costs and projected cashflows in a project appraisal as a basis for determining the capital structure of project financings
- Evaluate the risks associated with a project as a basis for assessing an optimal allocation of those risks to the project stakeholders
- Review and interpret the project financial model
- Assess the most appropriate financing structure for a project
Who Should Attend?
This programmed will be relevant to a range of participants who are involved in the evaluation and/or structuring of large scale Project Finance transactions including:
- Credit risk analysts reviewing Project Finance transactions and/ or companies actively involved in Project Finance
- Corporate Banking Relationship Managers
- Equity Investors
- Project Finance engineers
- Lawyers and other professional advisers
- Government officers involved in the development of policy for PPP projects
- Fund Managers investing in Infrastructure projects, whether in the form of debt and/or equity