The program has been designed to help school leaders acquire cutting-edge skills in School Management, so they can consistently produce globally competitive young people who use their talents productively and legitimately.
The beneficiaries of the program will return to their schools with the intellectual tools for the effective running of modern educational institutions in a growing democracy. It is meant for Primary and Secondary School Leaders.
The participants will at the end of the program have the capacity to promote creativity, innovation, problem-solving, efficiency, effectiveness and resilience in their schools for sustainable growth and development of their schools, and help students add social value to their considerations in promotion of empathy, equity, fairness, and justice in society. The program will cover:
- Promoting Democracy in the School System,
- Understanding the School Ecosystem,
- Global Citizenship,
- Preparing Job Creators for their Role,
- Innovation in School Management,
- Cutting-edge Career Management Tools,
- Moral Development of Children,
- Corporate Governance in the School System,
- Securing the School,
- Cost-saving Information and Communication Technology for Schools,
- Funding the School System Stress-free,
- Managing the Reputation and Image of the School for Growth, and
- Managing Stakeholders in the School System.
School Leaders expected include
- School Proprietors,
- School Board Members,
- Members of PTA Executive,
- Heads of School/Principals,
- School Accountants/Bursars,
- Head Tutors, and Subject Leaders, and
- School Counsellor
Peter Ogudoro, PhD (in Education and Career Management from the University of Reading, England) is serving as the Program Director
|The Vantage Point, ACME Road, Off Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos
||Aug 09 - 10 Aug, 2018
|NGN 65,000.00||(This will guarantee access to the amazing learning resources available during the programme, lunch, refreshments, and Leadership Training Certificate)|
Dr Peter Ogudoro 08023249654 or 08183208253
call 08023249654 or 08183208253 if you need any special help.
Peter Ogudoro, PhD (in Education & Career Management from the University of Reading) is serving as Programme Director. The other resource persons are drawn from the academia, the Legislature and Industry. The presenters will include Bank Managing Directors, Angel Investors, and Student Leaders.