The programme has been designed by the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (Lagos Chapter) to get the benefitting children focused on sustainable honorable and noble paths from the early stages of their career journeys.
The beneficiaries will be given the intellectual tools to earn excellent scores in the entrance examinations into the top performing secondary schools in Nigeria where parents pay affordable fees while providing their children high quality education.
Parents expected to be interested in the programme are those whose children will start secondary school in September 2019 and are targeting the high performing Federal Government Colleges, State Model Colleges, Military Colleges, Mission Secondary Schools, and top Private Schools where their children can go through their entire secondary education on scholarship based on excellent academic and moral records. Such parents are determined to put their children on the path to Ivy League Universities such as MIT, Harvard University, Stanford University, Oxford University or Cambridge University on scholarship while they save money and invest to guarantee Financial Security for their families..
The Programme will cover:
- Learning How to Learn
- Hidden Resources for Academic Excellence
- Digital Literacy
- Picking Up your Own Bills
- Global Citizenship
- Tools for Learning Mathematics Effectively and Efficiently
- Tools for Learning English Language Effectively and Efficiently
- Tools for Learning the Sciences Effectively and Efficiently
- Tools for Learning the Arts Effectively and Efficiently
- Tools for Building Wealth While a Teenager
- Tools for Staying Current and Safely Connected
- Helping Children Learn (one day workshop for parents of benefitting pupils)
Peter Ogudoro, PhD (in Education and Career Management from the University of Reading, England) is serving as the Programme Director
|Grenville Hall, 18 Ladoke Akintola Crescent, GRA, Ikeja
||Apr 22 - 22 Apr, 2019
|NGN 6,000.00||(This will guarantee access to the amazing learning resources available before, during, and after the programme, lunch and Certificate of Participation in the Academic and Leadership Excellence Programme.)|
Dr Peter Ogudoro 08023249654, 08183208253
Peter Ogudoro, PhD (in Education and Career Management from the University of Reading in England) will serve as Programme Director.