Getting the right information at the right time and place is one of the critical success factors in today's highly competitive world. Proper record management and archiving enhance organizations - public and private ability to proactively respond to opportunities and threats.
At the end of this Archiving and Information and Record Management in the Public Service Workshop, participants will be able to:
- Assess and plan for the care and development of their archives
- Arrange and classify records to make them accessible to users
- Protect information, documents and records in the archive
- Discuss concepts, terminologies and best practices in records management
- Introduction to electronic document management
Participants will gain a better understanding of how to manage risks to information and records thus saving the organization millions of dollar in case of disaster.
- Information and record management.
- Sources of risks to information and records.
- Cataloguing and arrangement of records
- Electronics document management systems and Archiving.
Record and Information Officers
||Jul 23 - 25 Jul, 2019
|NGN 150,000.00||(Per Participant which will cover Course Materials, Bags and Tea/Lunch Break.)|
Dr. Kola Adekunle 07035367989; 09090014351
Register Four Participants, Get One Free