All organizations are subject to fraud risks. Large frauds have led to the downfall of entire organizations, massive investment losses, significant legal costs, incarceration of key individuals, and erosion of confidence in capital markets. Publicized fraudulent behavior by key executives has negatively impacted the reputations, brands, and images of many organizational around the globe.
By participating in this workshop, you will learn strategies that will enable you:
- define fraud and fraudulent activities;
- identify what drives corporate fraud and fraudulent activities;
- mitigate fraud; and
- design and implement a robust Corporate fraud prevention and control program.
Executives and managers that participates in this workshop learn how to identify and prevent fraud and fraudulent activities in their organizations. This will help to maximize effectiveness and profitability in the enterprise and aid personal success, thus ultimately leading to the achievement of organizational goals.
- Define fraud and fraudulent activities
- Identification of the major cause of fraud in business organization
- Identification of effective fraud mitigation
- Effective and admissible interview and interrogation for possible prosecution
- International best practices in major case management
- The composition/role of internal investigation unit
- Design and implementation of a robust Corporate Fraud Prevention and Control Program
||Feb 04 - 06 Feb, 2019
Dr. Kola Adekunle 07035367989, 09090014351
Register four participants , get one free