The use of accurate quantitative information to make an informed decision is lacking in this part of the world. Most times companies based their decisions on mere accounting records without giving the records proper scientific processing and interpretation. Relying so much on accounting ratios for taking decisions have been on the increase.
This course will look at other ways of processing data
- Intelligence validation of data
- Effective market analysis and customers satisfaction studies
- Contemporary business intelligence
- Designing and implementing effective business data sources
- Effective processing, presentation and interpretation of business data
- Environmental uncertainties and decision-making process
- Valid predictive business data analysis.