Given the highly complex and competitive world of the 21st century aspiring and practicing procurement professionals must make it a matter of priority to understand the contract preparation and contract management principles.
Participants of this workshop will learn to do the following:
- Identify, problems, principles, definitions and the major steps involved in the bids/contracting process;
- Develop appropriate scope of work and avoid pitfalls;
- Define criteria to invite, receive and evaluate tenders and,
- Discuss ways of using ''lesson learned”
Participants develop professional skills in preparing, implementing, managing and/or administering contracts. This helps to boost their commitment and dedication to their professional growth and hence organizational productivity and efficiency
- Principles, definitions and problems
- The contracting stages
- The tendering stage
- Contract administration
- Claims and change orders
- Lessons learned
Target Audience: Senior managers and senior executives in procurement and contract departments and all those involved in managing and administering contract.
Fee: Per participant which will cover course materials, bags, tea/lunch break.
||May 01 - 03 May, 2019
Dr. Kola Adekunle 07035367989 : 09090014351
Register four participants, get one free