Success in the major sales depends more than anything else, on how the investigating stage of the call is handled. The main thrust of this course is to improve the investigating skills of salespeople by teaching them how to develop customers’ needs using the SPIN questions.
By participating in this workshop, you will learn strategies that will enable you:
- achieve success in the larger sales;
- master the four stages of the sales calls;
- obtaining commitment;
- SPIN Strategy;
- giving benefits in Major Sales; and
- preventing Objections
Major and key accounts executives and managers that participate in this training learn how to achieve success in larger sales, negotiates from position of strength, speed accounts penetration and development, and improve their hit rate. This will save time, reduce expenses, aid decision making, and boost sales performance.
- Differences between major sales and small sales
- The four stages of a sales call
- Customers’ needs in the major sale- Implied and Explicit needs.
- The SPIN strategy.
- Giving benefits in major sales
- Preventing objections and objections handling
This course is for every sales professionals, sales managers and sales trainers who wants to improve their sales productivity.
Fee: Per participant which will cover course materials, bags, tea/lunch break