Creativity and innovation are the most fundamental and enduring of all human resource and skills. The quality of thinking determines the quality of human prosperity and well-being.
Creativity and innovation requires a paradigm shift if executives are to get answers to the myriad of problems faced in a constantly changing world of the 21st century.
Participants of this workshop learn the theory of creativity and innovation and gain skills that help them to use it to initiate change in their organization After taking part in this workshop, they will be able to:
- Distinguish the differences between creativity and innovation;
- Discuss the phases of the creative / innovative process;
- Act to help people initiate change, cope with change; and
- Ensure good progress during periods of change
This workshop helps to ensure the success of any new initiative in the organization by removing a common barrier – the fear of change.
Participants develop skills and behaviors to unleash their creative potential hitherto locked up in their emotions, perceptions, cultural beliefs etc.
- Definitions of creativity and innovation
- Differences between creativity and Innovation
- Overview of theories of creativity and innovation
- Misconceptions and blocks to creativity and innovation
- Habits of creativity
- Models of creativity and innovation:
- Simplex by Min. Basadur
- Six Thinking Hats by De- Bon o
Executives, Principal Managers, Senior Managers.
||Apr 22 - 24 Apr, 2019
Dr. Kola Adekunle 07035367989 ; 09090014351
Register four participants, get one free