By the end of Immersion to Management and Leadership for Branch Managers course, participants would gain a better understanding of what makes a branch and unit successful.One of the significant developments of the twentieth century is the emergence of large organizations. Without good management, large enterprises tend to become chaotic in ways that threaten their existence. Good management brings a degree of order and consistency to key dimensions like the quality of the people that work for the organization and profitability of products.
By participating in the Immersion to Management and Leadership for Branch Managers Course, managers will be able to do the following:
- Cope with complexity
- Planning and budgeting
- Organizing and staffing
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Control and
- Conduct an effective sales review meeting
Managers and employees who participate in this training gain a better understanding of what makes an effective team/unit successful. They gain a better appreciation of management principles, how to cope with complexity, plan, organize, control and solve management problems. The benefits to the organization include improved organization productivity and effectiveness.
- Definitions of management/ leadership
- General overview of management and its evolution
- Principles of management
- Role and functions of management
- Who is a manager?
- Attributes and qualities of manager
- What do managers do?
- Management vs Leadership
- Power and leadership
- The role of emotional intelligence inleading
- Team building and team effectiveness
- Appraisal and Performance management
- Measuring and evaluating the sales force
- Strategies for an effective meeting
- Conducting an effective sales review meeting
Branch Managers, Head of Departments, Senior Managers, Marketing Managers.
||May 07 - 09 May, 2019
|NGN 185,000.00||(Per participant which will cover Course Materials, Bags, Tea/Lunch Break.)|
Dr. Kola Adekunle 07035367989; 09090014351
Register Four Participants, Get One Free