The course aims to enable technical personnel to understand the PLC system better, make basic modifications to the user control program and to troubleshoot quickly using both software and machine diagrams. Problem exercises are intensively given and are simulated with the aid of a PLC trainer. Aside the generic understanding of the PLC system, participants have the opportunity of product specific knowledge through intensive hands-on practice using Omron PLC hardware and software/simulators.
At the end of the PLC (OMRON) Programming, Troubleshooting and Maintenance Course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the operational principle of a PLC
- Identify and describe the functions of the PLC system components
- Carry out basic installation and operation of an Omron PLC system
- Create a control Program in Ladder Diagram language
- Translate a ladder diagram program into electrical and logic circuits equivalent
- Effectively Carry out Basic Maintenance and Troubleshooting of PLC systems
- Observe safe practices when working with PLC and its devices
Personnel involved in Operation, Installation, and Maintenance of PLC control systems.
Lectures complemented by hands-on exercises using Omron PLC Hardware and Software/Simulators