This training program is aimed at enabling technical personnel to understand the PLC system better, make basic modifications to the user control program and to troubleshoot quickly using both software and machine diagrams. Problem exercises are intensively given to participants during the training and are simulated with the aid of a PLC trainer. Aside the generic understanding of the PLC system, participants have the opportunity of product specific knowledge with intensive hands-on practice using Allen Bradley RSLogix5000 and 500.
At the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the operational principle of a PLC.
- Identify and describe the functions of the system components of a PLC.
- Operate a Programmable Logic Controller.
- Make a Program in Ladder Diagram;
- Translate a ladder diagram program into electrical and logic circuits equivalent;
- Effectively Carry out Basic Maintenance and Troubleshooting of PLC systems
- Observe safe practices when working with PLC and its devices
Personnel involved in Operation, Installation, and maintenance of PLC control systems.
Lectures complemented by hands-on exercises using Allen Bradley RSLogix5000 and 500 PLC Trainer and Simulator.