This course is designed for personnel that works with Siemens SCADA/HMI systems or those who intend to work on the systems. In this training program, participants will learn the fundamentals of SCADA systems and design considerations. It begins with an introduction of the software, teaching the student to launch, navigate, create and make use of toolbars. Students will get to know the application, gather data, plan the tag database and design graphic screens, plan alarms and gain information that is required to operate the system.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to;
- Understand the operational principle of a SCADA/HMI Systems-Siemens Wincc.
- Identify and describe the functions of the SCADA/HMI Systems-Siemens Wincc.
- Operate a SCADA/HMI Systems-Siemens Wincc efficiently.
- Design a basic SCADA/HMI Systems-Siemens Wincc control program integrated to a PLC.
- Effectively Carry out Basic Maintenance and Troubleshooting of a SCADA/HMI Systems-Siemens Wincc.
- Observe safe practices when working with a SCADA/HMI Systems-Siemens Wincc and its devices.
Maintenance Personnel, Automation Engineers/Technicians, personnel with responsibilities to operate SCADA/HMI Systems and people who will be modifying or operating existing systems
Lectures complemented with hands-on practical sessions using Siemens WINCC software and Siemens Multi-panel HMI for programming and troubleshooting.