This course exposes participants to a detailed practical approach to Troubleshooting and Repairs of Electronic Equipment and Systems by providing sound knowledge and testing methods of electronics components. Participants are also taught operational principles of home appliances, SMPS, industrial electronics sensor and transducers e.t.c.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and efficiently troubleshoot common electronic component and circuit problems
- Demonstrate the construction and operation of common electronic components
- Utilize common electronic terminology
- Carry out soldering of electronic components
- Apply safety in electronic troubleshooting
- Identify electronic component symbols
- Identify components and read their values
- Implement procedures for the testing of electronic components
- Confidently carry out simple repair procedures for the correction of faults on printed circuit boards
Electrical / Electronic Technicians, Maintenance Technicians, Supervisors, Electromechanical Technicians
Lectures complemented by hands-on exercises using various electronic simulators.