As business processes keep on changing, there is need for administrative personnel to also upgrade their administrative skills to match the changing business process dynamics. Innovations in ICT need to be reflected in the way administrative officers carry on their duties otherwise they will be left behind. The contemporary innovations in the business processes need to be matched with the administrative competence. At the end of this course, participants will be acquainted with the modern administrative skills given the dynamics of the business processes environments.
Admin officers, Protocol officers, secretaries, Personal Assistants, admin managers, office assistants among others.
- Office organization and automation.
- Managing organizational assets.
- Coordinating administrative duties.
- Review of Microsoft office tools.
- Planning techniques and review.
- Scheduling administrative functions.
- Time and work pressure management.