Attending this comprehensive instructor led course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of compliance management and learn the elements needed to implement and manage a Compliance Management System, such as: identifying compliance obligations, establishing CMS objectives and policies, demonstrating leadership and commitment, creating a compliance culture, planning and controlling operations, conducting performance measurements, audits, and management reviews, and ensuring continual improvement.
After this training, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a compliance management system in an organization.
Who Should Attend?
- Compliance Officers/Chief Compliance Officers leading the compliance function in organizations
- Expert Advisors/Consultants seeking to master the implementation and management of a compliance management system based on the recommendations of ISO 19600
- Individuals responsible for the maintenance of compliance obligations within an organization
- CMS team members
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO19600 and initiation of a CMS
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of the CMS according to ISO 19600
- Day 3: CMS Implementation according to ISO 19600
- Day 4: Monitoring, evaluating and continually improving the CMS according to ISO 19600
- Day 5: Certification Exam
|Denis Hotel, Wuse 2, FCT Abuja
||Aug 06 - 10 Aug, 2018
Class Session: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
5% discount is applicable to 7 or more staff from the same organization
Expert trainer with wide industry experience