ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Risk Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a risk process in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an organization-wide Risk Management framework and process based on the principles and recommendations of ISO 31000
- Professionals responsible for the creation and protection of value in organizations through effective management of risks
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management
Risk Management team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan and a risk recording and reporting process
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices
|4th Floor NIS Building, Alausa, Ikeja
||Oct 15 - 19 Oct, 2018
Registration: 09:00:am - 18:00:pm
5% Discount is Applicable to 7 or More Staff From the Same Organization
Expert Facilitator with wide industry experience