This professional training is outlined to last for 1 day, but fully packed with all the essential skills, knowledge, ability and techniques necessary to make you a competent, proficient and qualified HSE/ First Aider/ Manager
- Definition of First aid, who is a first aider
- Who is a first aider and qualities of a good first aid
- Basic First Aid/ CPR/ Chain of Survival
- Scene Survey/ Initial Assessment/ Victim Assessment Sequence
- Basic First Aid for Wounds/ Bleeding Control
- Shock/ Burns
- Choking/ Fractures
- Heart Attack
- Dressing and Bandages
- Checking for Spinal Injuries
- Stroke (Brian Attack)
- Bites and Stings
We organize in-house tailored training for NGO’s and SME’s companies/organizations with huge discount….
Certification / Examination:
- Certificate of Professional Development (Basic First-Aid Administration and CPR) shall be issued to all participants upon successful completion of the entire course/training by Monotech Health, Safety and Environmental Services.
- Participants are to write brief exam on course assessment immediately after the training.
- Highly-qualified/certified tutors, distinctive pass guaranteed and Excellent mix of practical class analysis and interactive exercises/case studies in classroom learning.