This course is relevant mostly when the leadership faces among the followers problems of:
- Change resistance
- Lower morale
- Lack of real effort.
Then it's the time the leader must tap into the emotional energy of the people. It's time for the leadership to seek inputs from people with non-dominant styles, pay attention to sensitivities and manage the differences in how people approach their works.
- Benefit of high trust in leadership
- Cost of low trust in leadership
- Habits of Inspiring Leadership
- The concept of simplicity
- The concept of accountability
- Habits of Ineffective Leadership
- Leading with arrogance
- Poor listening skills
- A lack of respect
- Starting with Humility
- Care for people
- Right Behaviours Sustainability Model
- Compelling vision
- Rock-solid strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative insight.
- Title and Trust Relationships:
- Commitment to deliver
- The 8-Component Guidelines
- True Keys to Success with Followers
- Training Your Brain for Transformation.
- The Personality Profile of Inspiring Leadership
- Away from Command and Control
- Coaching Tips
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Oct 29 - 31 Oct, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.