A four-day sales and marketing training on intense and offensive market drive. With speed, the sales and marketing persons must:
- Generate awareness for the company’s products
- Achieve visibility in trade and outlets - wholesalers and distributors, retailers
- Maximize volume delivery and achieve company’s objectives fast
- Grow market share for the brands.
Broad Competencies Addressed
- Initiate more contacts and form strong relationships.
- Qualify prospects by performing analysis on what, when, and under what conditions they will buy.
- Effectively apply sales literature, promotions, tactics and offers for specific new transactions with individual prospects.
- Influence sales outlets by building value and encourage them to believe in the company’s brands.
- Effectively manage resistance from difficult prospects so as to make successful sales.
- Personal Selling Skills
- Probing skills
- Objections handling
- How well you know the customer
- Sales challenges and sales differentiators
- Implementing the Sales Strategy
- Planning the Market Prospecting
- Develop the right objectives
- Identify customers' real interests
- Prioritize the customers
- Developing the Major Accounts
- Qualifying Customers - Criteria for Prioritizing
- Potential size of account
- History of patronage
- Previous relationship on other platforms
- Pressing need for product/service
- Clear cost-benefit relationship - positive attitude
- Financial soundness of the customer
- Customer accessibility.
- Outlets Management
- Territory Management
- Territory delineation
- Route planning
- The Selling Process - Call Plans
- Sales target for the period
- Other objectives for the period
- Adding new prospects and deleting “dogs”.
- Relationship Management Competencies
- Offer Analysis
- Customer benefits
- What’s special about you - the Appeal.
- Profitable Negotiation
- Rules of Commercial Negotiation
- No negotiation when selling is unsure
- Increase level of customer needs first
- Concession strategies.
- Common Negotiation Tactics
- Good guy, Bad guy
- Checking the store rooms for stocks
- Maximizing on-shelf availability and product visibility
- Effective product placement.
- “Brain Sell”
- How the salespersons’ mental agility can increase so as to perform at the very best
- How to bring high energy to bear for top performance
- How the salespersons can identify their individual personal strengths and weaknesses and plan for self-development
- How to analyze the motivations and priorities of key buying influences.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Sep 11 - 14 Sep, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.