This Competencies in Human Resources Management Training: Basic Human Resources Management Course provides:
• Ability to adopt a strategic approach in human resources management.
• Ability to integrate human resources management with organisation business strategy and goals.
• Ability to attract, manage and retain the best people for organisation.
• Ability to raise the profile of human resources functions through making critical contributions to the overall success of the organisation.
What is HR?
What CEOs Want From HR
- HR Business Model
- Driving Forces and Challenges
- HR Strategic Intent
Changing Roles of HR
Nature of Human Capital Challenges
- The Changing mix of the workforce
- The Changing values of the workforce
- Changing Demands of Employers
- An Employee’s Lifecycle
- The HR Manager’s Role as a Business Partner:
- Strategy Partner
- Change Agent
- Administrative Expert
- Employee Champion.
- Recruitment and Selection Procedures
- Training and Development Function
- HR Information System Management
- Development of Employee Policy
- Generic Contents of Staff Handbook.
- Performance Management System
- Rewards Schemes
- Employee Engagement
- Laws Relating to Employment
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
- Industrial Relations.
- Mentoring and Sponsorship
- What is Sponsorship
- How Sponsorship Works
- Employee Counseling.
- Business Acumen for Senior HR Managers
- Generating Demand for the Business
- Fulfilling Demand for the Business
- Strategic Supports for the Business.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos.
||Apr 04 - 08 Apr, 2022
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony Village, Lagos., Lagos State, Nigeria
||21 - 25 Nov, 2022
Registration: 09:00:am - 03:30:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More Participants from Same Organization.