Financial Aspects of the Sales and Marketing Process; Finance for Sales and Marketing Professional Training Objectives are:
- Learn the relevant language of basic accounts.
- Learn about the financial cause-and-effect of a sale.
- Learn how to make sales more profitable.
- Learn about product pricing.
- Learn about credit policies.
- Learn the implications of discount structure.
- Learn the Language of Basic Accounts
- Cash flow
- Break-even analysis
- Contribution analysis
- Time value of money
- Developing Sales Forecasts
- Common Conflicts between Sales and Finance Departments.
- Financial Cause-and-Effect of a Sale
- Credit policies
- Discount structure
- Efficient invoicing
- Your product pricing
- Pricing power matrix
- Pricing an expandable product/service
- Pricing a staple product/service
- Cost of goods sold
- Implications of business capital
- Shareholders funds
- Borrowed funds
- Implications of fixed costs
- Advertising spend
- Sales promotion
- Rents and rates
- Administrative costs
- Implications of variable costs
- Earning Profits
- Limiting costs
- Gross margin
- Trade margins for channel partners
- Profit margin
- Field competitive challenges
- Price competition
- Non price competition
- Demand fluctuations
- Marginal analysis for sales management
- Management of accounts receivable
- Uncollectible debts.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Nov 14 - 16 Nov, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 Participants from Same Organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or More Participants from Same Organization.