Failure to put SMART health, safety and environmental policies and procedures in place could be an expensive mistake. The illnesses and accidents risked as a result could bring a range of costs, including:
- The wages of the person who is injured or ill
- The costs of covering their job
- Lost productivity caused by inexperienced replacements and disruption to business
- Damage to products, equipment or premises
- Costs of investigating and correcting the problem
- Fines and legal costs if there is a prosecution
- Cost of revamping damaged corporate image.
- Introduction to safety at work
- Risk assessment
- Accident concepts
- Implementation of health and safety in projects
- Accident investigation and reporting
- HSE Management System (including OHSAS 18001:2007) and its implementation
- Hazard identification and control
- Application of job hazard analysis
- First Aid and CPR
- Fire Safety Management.
- Implementing OSH management system for success
- Injuries: a matter of probabilities
- HSE calculations
- HSE performance indicators
- Loss Time Injury Frequency (LTIF)
- Understanding workplace ergonomics
- Workplace interactions
- Ergonomic risk factors
- MSDs and other common problems
- Ergonomics of computer usage
- Techniques of Lifting of weights.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
||Nov 01 - 02 Nov, 2018
Registration: 08:30:am - 09:00:am
Class Session: 09:00:am - 04:00:am
Mr Abiodun Toki 08033019120
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.