There are many different types of culture. These include occupational, organizational, age and of course, gender. The ability to work efficiently across cultural divides is an essential skill for all leaders and managers, business professionals and those who work in or with diverse groups. The capability to relate and work effectively across cultures is a vital skill for success. Cross-cultural skills are critical competencies in fields ranging from leadership, engineering, HR, sales, finance, accounting, and marketing.
Cross-cultural challenges in a business environment can also cause significant problems. Million-dollar business deals can be lost, international negotiations can fail, and workplace problems can intensify. This exciting and practical LEADWomen training course is taught by an internationally recognized expert in cross-cultural business.
Training Seminar Objectives
By attending this LEADWomen training course, delegates will be able to:
- Evaluate their knowledge of different cultures relevant to their business
- Describe the meaning of the five cultural value dimensions
- Illustrate how to minimize barriers to cross-cultural communication
- Explain how to negotiate with people from different national cultures
- Communicate more effectively with people at all levels