Research has shown that workplace coaching and mentoring are amongst the most effective learning interventions because they are relevant, focused, highly personalized and cost effective with tangible results. However, knowing the benefits doesn’t always mean that the activities are done well. Women are especially competent in these areas but don’t always promote themselves. This workshop will give women both the higher level skills but also the confidence to become role models in these areas.
This activity-based 3-day workshop will enhance the ability of those responsible for developing individuals so that they are using the best tools and techniques with confidence and empathy to ensure optimum performance. The workshop will examine the personal qualities of effective coaches and mentors and review how to establish both formal and informal processes.
Training Workshop Objectives
By attending this LEADWomen training workshop, delegates will be able to:
- Leave with their own personal development plan and a toolkit of techniques to turn that plan into action
- Master the advanced skills of the competent coach and mentor
- Develop a personal and authentic style
- Practice non-verbal techniques to build trust and rapport
- Plan and structure coaching sessions
- Learn how to establish and refine coaching and mentoring programmes