Do you have what it takes to be a woman leader in the 21st Century? In the 20th century, women worked extra hard to make it in a ‘man’s world’. Now the world is recognizing that women are actually better suited to lead in the new economic realities. Strengths such as intuition, emotional intelligence, creativity, team work and big picture thinking are exactly what the highly competitive, highly changeable market place requires.
This is great news for women, because these are their natural strengths. However, there are also common weakness that can hold women back from fulfilling their leadership potential and claiming their own power in the workplace. This inspiring and innovative LEADWomen training course will enable you to know yourself, trust yourself, and empower yourself to take the lead and build a career, a team and a life that you can be proud of. Additionally this course will provide an 'MBA level' experience in terms of content, instruction, discussion, and team exercises.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this LEADWomen training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Learn how to manage yourself, tasks and other people, as well as balancing personal and team goals, and personal and work life
- Gain know-how and practice in communicating more clearly, concisely and confidently in all situations with seniors, peers, subordinates and customers
- Learn how to organize, empower and motivate yourself and your team to turn obstacles into opportunities, and create ongoing success
- Break through inner and outer resistance with confidence, professionalism and wisdom
- Recognize your own leadership strengths and weaknesses and avoid common leadership traps for women at work