By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Identify and effectively utilize tools and techniques to improve time management and beat procrastination
- Identify how people respond to demands in the workplace
- Manage interruptions and time wasters in a way that manages time effectively
- Identify the difference between important and urgent tasks through effective prioritization
- Implement a personal action plan created during the course to manage your time more effectively in the workplace
- Session 1 - Introduction to Time and concepts
- Session 2 - How do you use your time?
- Session 3 - Time management sequence
- Session 4 - What’s happening right now?
- Session 5 - Responding to demands in the workplace
- Session 6 - Plan your rocks first
- Session 7 - Know where you are going
- Session 8 - How to get there
- Session 9 - Manage the distractions (includes a break)
- Session 10 - Procrastination; the ‘not to do’ list
- Session 11 - Creating Time Abundance
- Session 12 - Making the difference in productivity practices
|No 2 Oyefeso Avenue (road between Consolidated Hallmark Insurance and Fidson Ltd), Off Ikorodu road, Savoil Bus stop, Obanikoro, Lagos.
||Sep 03 - 05 Sep, 2019
|NGN 125,000.00||(Fee Includes: Tea/Coffee break, Lunch, course materials and certificate of attendance)|
Discount of 5% for 2 to 4 bookings, 10% for 5 plus booking
Mr Olusina Lajorin