Building advanced supervisory skills is critical to help you and your organization succeed in challenging economic times. This course is designed for helping new and experienced supervisors develop advanced supervisory and managerial skills such as effective management, performance management, goal setting, motivation, and team development.
This is a programme that will make participants to:
- Transit from team member to team supervisory manager
- Develop key business and behavior skills
- Practice how to link daily activities of their subordinates with set business direction
- Learn how to recognize, stimulate and develop high professional qualities in others
- Manage the tricky liaison between subordinates and senior management.
This course relies on the use of individual and group debriefs. The course also features the use of a number of case studies and presentations by participants followed by plenary discussions. In addition, videos and exercises are used to demonstrate the skills required for effective supervision.
- Developing others
- Project and goal focus
- Managing performance
- Evaluating others
- Results orientation
- Leading people
- Challenges of a Supervisory Manager
- Goals of a Supervisory Manager
- Motivate, Coach and Develop Others
- Communicate the way a Leader should
- Plan and prioritize daily activities
- Decide when to supervise, decide when to lead
- Getting and using Appropriate Feedback
- Have a coach or mentor
- How to be a coach or mentor to someone.
- Focus on Performance
- Focus on making the organisation what it should become
- Enhance your knowledge so as to guide others
- Agree priority and measurable performance criteria
- Raise the performance bar
- Check for understanding and commitment.
- Support/Build Shared Vision for your organisation
- Understand the organization’s vision
- Align self and subordinates to the organization’s vision
- Leading and executing change
- Skillfully managing the liaison between subordinate employees and senior management.
- Maximizing Business Opportunity
- Appreciate competition imperatives and strong cash generation
- Key Success Factors for a Supervisor
- Supervisory Manager's Self-Management
- A Supervisory Manager's Gains
- The Supervisory Manager's Continuous Development.
Newly Promoted Manager, C-Level Managers, HR Managers/Supervisors, Senior/Line Managers, Business Owners/CEOs and Others who needs to Manage People and resources effectively and measure Business Performance.
|12b, Olumoroti Street, Gbagada Phase 2, By Gbagada Exp.way Lagos
||Aug 29 - 30 Aug, 2022
|12b, Olumoroti Street, Gbagada Phase 2, By Gbagada Exp.way Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria
||14 - 15 Nov, 2022
Registration: 10:05:am - 04:00:am
Patience 07034854045, 09080022449,08058805333
Group discount of 3-9 attracts 5%, 10 and above group attracts 10% discount